What is Reactor Mail?
Surprisingly, in this digital age many companies can only send out requested material in the post, or at best a text email with a large attached file.
Reactor Mail is an email fulfillment tool that provides a professional alternative, enabling users to send a branded HTML email instantly and linking to web hosted content (such as PDF’s, flash demo’s, video guides…etc).
Whether your business has a customer services team, who are frequently contacted for brochures, or a sales team that constantly have to follow up a call or meeting with details by email – then this tool is for you.
Watch the demo
How does your business send information to customers and
How does it work?
Reactor Mail is a web hosted solution using proprietary technology. The interface and email platform has been developed to specifically cater for clients who require an email fulfillment solution.
For any client that wishes to use the solution we would fully manage the set up in terms of branding the interface, designing the email templates, adding content and training.
The interface is a user managed tool, so an administrator has control of the platform and can add new users, change passwords, add and edit content, run reports and essentially manage the entire system.
When required, we provide full technical support in normal working hours should more complex actions be needed. As a fully managed solution there would be a set up cost to provide the tool, followed by a monthly fee for on-going use and support.
Who will find Reactor useful?
Increasingly, people want information quickly and effectively. Reactor Mail gives an instant response to a customer or prospect enquiry. This gives your customer service team:
- An easy method to send requested brochures or information
- Responsive email, so recipients can respond to a specific team member
- Fully tracked activity, so your team can follow up the information
Supporting a sales call or a meeting, Reactor can be used to quickly add support material to your sales effort to offer:
- Telesales team support to develop the conversation
- Post meeting follow up
- Fully tracked activity so your team can follow up the information and improve conversion rates
Reactor allows a help desk team to respond quickly with guides and informationto:
- Reduce time on the phone
- Give a quick and clear response
- Track and check satisfaction
- Allow your customers to respond directly to the person they spoke with
For starters, this is the digital age – what brand wants to be left behind? Evolution aside, here are a few more benefits to using Reactor Mail
- A low cost alternative to print and post delivery
- Green credentials for responsible businesses
- Quick delivery of information, which is what people want
- A professional impression to customers and prospects
- A fully interactive and responsive fulfilment process
- Activity tracked and reported by users, content, outcomes
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost?
Set up costs start from just £2999 for a standard functionality platform. If more tools and functions are required then there may be additional costs. Thereafter there would simply be a monthly fee based on numbers of users, which starts from £250 for use and support.
How long does it take to get up and running?
We can typically have the system up and running for any client within 1-2 weeks.
What if we need it to do some complex functions such as multiple email templates, multiple teams, varied content…etc?
This is a proprietary technology that we can modify to most clients requirements.
What if I need help?
This is a fully managed solution so you will always have an account manager available at the end of the phone.
What if we try it but then decide to cancel?
You can terminate contract by giving 30 days notice in writing.
How can we find out more?
Get in touch by phone or email. We are always happy to meet for a no obligation chat about how we can help.